Monday

B*Family

















Okay that was probably more than I should have posted, but we had a good time, and I edited out a lot. Pardon my indulgence.


This is my cute cousin and her kids. Micah saw me editing this and said, "Hey, they are at our farm." I explained it is just as much theirs as it is ours.


Thanks Linds for asking me to take these pictures. It made me go out of my comfort box, and I appreciate the chance. I Love ya cuz, and was kidding about the five dollars. Congrats on your beautiful new addition.





3 comments:

  1. I love the one with big sis's arm around little bro and the baby picts the best. I love the greenery and barn wood especially. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love the pictures! Thank you so much. Email me your address so I can send you the announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy Thank you for the wonderful peek at my sister and her beautiful children. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers