Tuesday

Y*** Family


This beautiful family, has a long history with mine. We love having a kid at the same stage for every kid we have. And although their oldest and youngest made getting good shots a little harder, we had a good time.


















I knew she had to meet him, but she got engaged to another guy. She saw my wedding pictures and asked about him. I told her that was the guy I wanted you to meet...by this time she had broken off her engagement. They went on their first date the day she was supposed to marry the other guy. The rest is history...almost eight years and four kids to be exact. We LOVE them, and are so glad to be on this journey called life with them...even if they've got it pretty easy:)!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You got them up! I love them so much! I'm definitely glad you stuck in there w/setting us up, we love your family:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers